Monday, December 28, 2009

Vacation Boxing

My apologies for not posting during the holidays. I hadn't meant to take this much time off, but it worked out that way. Will see if I can catch up on things soon.

Even though I haven't been posting, I did engage in an amusing if somewhat heated debate over at the Forum, in the topic "Ramana and the Religion of Atman". What began as a fairly innocent discussion of the issue of ego and Atman became a fisking showdown between two hard-assed know-it-alls. Unfortunately, I was one of them. What can I say? I found the whole exchange a good learning experience, regardless of the outcome, which is how these things usually work out. Check it out if you're into spectator sporting events.

1 comment:

Helene said...

I read as much of it as I could. And, I'm just glad to know that folks who have spent as much time in insearch as these participants have, still say things like;

"You are so busted, Dude."