Monday, March 28, 2011

New Blog

For no particular reason other than sheer silliness, I've created a new blog, Broken Yogi Politics, to post the kinds of thoughts and ideas I often have that don't have much place here, but which I end up thinking about anyway, and waste time posting about on other sites. Here at least I can keep my thoughts on these matters more contained and slightly disciplined, and waste my time more effectively. There will be some spiritual slant to the new blog, sometimes a little, sometimes a lot. I may post there more than I do here, which isn't saying much of course. Feel welcome to join in and comment colorfully, or as you wish.

1 comment:

Challenger said...

Check out my comment to you on your Broken Yogi site on your "New Blog" post March 18 2014...it's about Bubba...you might want to talk to me.

Bruce